I will answer them if I get any.
- A: Age.
- B: Where I'm from.
- C: Where I would like to live.
- D: Favourite food.
- E: Religion.
- F: Sexual orientation.
- G: Single/taken.
- H: Favourite book.
- I: Eye colour.
- J: Favourite movie.
- K: Favourite TV show.
- L: Favourite band/singer.
- M: Random fact about me.
- N: Favorite day of the year.
- O: Favourite colour.
- P: If I have any pets; if so, their names.
- Q: What I'm listening to right now.
- R: Last movie I've watched.
- S: What's my ringtone.
- T: Favourite male character from a TV show.
- U: Favourite female character from a TV show.
- V: What my name means.
- W: Favourite superhero.
- X: Celebrity crush.
- Y: My birthday.
- Z: Ever self-harmed?
College kids literally don’t care about walking in the way of cars at school because we’re like “hit me i don’t care pay my tuition.”
"Hit me my thesis is due in 12 hours and I haven’t started it"
"Hit me I have a final in an hour and I didn’t study"
"Hit me I’ve been on a 24 hour drinking binge and I’m invincible"
"Hit me. You’re a university vehicle and I’ll get free tuition."
I like to just say “hit me - I dare you” especially when their windows are down(via brightyellowwornoutconverse)